Gulf steel is prepared to take on the demands of the construction industry, manufacturing hot rolled low carbon reinforcement steel bars (Deformed Steel Bars) through Thermo- Mechanical Treatment (TMT) process, in sizes ranging from 8 mm to 32 mm and in lengths ranging from 6 meters to 12 meters. The reinforcement steel bars are produced adhering to BS/ASTM/SASO / ISO 6935 standards..
- TMT-quenching production process for superior mechanical properties, flexibility and welding, and resistance to corrosion
- Sizes: 8 mm to 32 mm, Length: Straight Length of 12 meters or customized lenghts
- Range: 8 mm to 32 mm as per BS standard, certified by Dubai Central Laboratory and CARES, U.K.
- In addition certification for ISO 6935 from Kuwait, and SASO ASTM A615 standard from Saudi.
BS 4449:2005 Grade B 500B
ASTM A615 Grade 60/40
SASO ASTM A615
ISO 2-6935 GR.500BWR
- Product confirmity certificate from Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Org. and Kuwait Standards & Metrology Dept.